Digital Marketing Executive | Full Time Role | Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Bubba’s Project Gym is an ambitious health and fitness company based in Armagh City. Due to continued expansion of the company’s services over the past 24 months, the organisation is recruiting an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to lead and execute the marketing activities for the company. This role will be responsible for all marketing and communications for the business across Bubba’s Project Gym, in gym bootcamps, PT sessions, mentored memberships and the successful Online with Bubba digital offerings. This is an exciting role for growth, development and leadership where new ideas are welcomed and implemented quickly.
This fast-paced and exciting role includes the following responsibilities:
- Continually developing the website content and making changes via WordPress CMS,
- Developing digital marketing campaigns across organic and paid social media, email marketing, SEO, Google Ads and press,
- Managing and creating content for the social media profiles; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Creating, managing and optimising paid social media campaigns to generate client leads and conversions
- Designing email templates and sending campaigns to email database
- Growing email database
- Implementing the marketing campaign calendar and developing new seasonal ideas and offers
- Creating content such as e-books and blogs in collaboration with Bubba and coaches,
- Creating imagery and video content for social media as well as working with photographer and videographer to keep visual assets fresh,
- Implementing search engine optimisation activities across the website and other SEO activities as required,
- Managing the marketing budget spend,
- Performance reporting with a monthly review and recommendations to the directors,
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience of digital marketing in an in-house or agency role,
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
- Experience in creating and managing social media paid ads,
- Experience in using an email marketing tool,
- Experience in using Word Press CMS.
- Self-driven and motivated,
- Excellent organisational skills and time management,
- Creative writing skills to develop on-brand content,
- Ability to prioritise work and work independently, to think objectively,
- Ability to execute and analyse marketing campaigns,
- An aspiring, target driven, self motivated, enthusiastic “do it now” attitude towards your work
- Have sound analytical capabilities combined with acute attention to detail and planning.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and priorities
- Problem solving skills and project management
- A coffee drinker – as we take plenty!